Search the forum,

Discuss Honeywell T6360 Thermostat in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi I have changed my Honeywell T6360 thermostat to a Salus T105RF wireless thermostat.
There was three wires going to the original honeywell thermostat. One of these being the supply and another going to the boiler. I wasn't sure what the other wire was and so didn't connect up.
Now the Salus thermostat has been working fine, but when the thermostat is not calling for heat and there is demand for hot water (unvented hot water cylinder) the radiators are still getting warm.
Am I right in thinking that the other wire is for the heating 2 port valve?
If so, what terminal do I connect the valve wire too in the Salus reciever unit as there are only two terminals (NO & COM)?
Do I just connect the valve wire to the same terminal as the wire to the boiler?
Thanks for any advice/help
David

Attachments

• IMG_2792.MOV
    1.9 MB
  • IMG_2907.JPG
    IMG_2907.JPG
    269.2 KB · Views: 14
Sunvic port valve ?

Why does it have a wire in port 4 then eg heating off ?

I have three 2port valves, two for both hot water cylinders and one for the heating.
I'm assuming when the programer is calling for hot water and the heating thermostat is not calling for heat the valve is not closing. I think maybe the wire is for this valve hence it not closing under the above conditions?

Reply to Honeywell T6360 Thermostat in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock