Discuss Home energy services (e.on) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Millsy 82

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Anybody ever worked for them what they like?

There is a job going around me with good money. So seriously considering it.

probably end up like a rat on a tread wheel, so you'll earn the money, but if your a youngster you need the dough :)

I've got a mate on there, he tried to convince met to join. Partly because he gets a recommendation fee. He said hours were 8-6 and call out which out me off. Did say they keep you to your area and max 6 jobs a day. Not sure how realistic that is though.

Van tracked etc and has a van stock. He seems happy there, but I guess time will tell.

probably end up like a rat on a tread wheel, so you'll earn the money, but if your a youngster you need the dough :)

That's what I was thinking of. I've chased the money before and ended up working stupid hours.

I've got a mate on there, he tried to convince met to join. Partly because he gets a recommendation fee. He said hours were 8-6 and call out which out me off. Did say they keep you to your area and max 6 jobs a day. Not sure how realistic that is though.

I thought it would something like 8-6 but during the summer it's a 4 day week apparently. 6 jobs is ideal though depending on what your area is.

I want that 4 day week in writing lol. You know how these sort of things change just to lure you in,.

I want that 4 day week in writing lol. You know how these sort of things change just to lure you in,.

That's what it says on the advert. Don't think I'm going to go for it although it is quite tempting to give them a call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Home energy services (e.on) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
Prompted by a surveyors energy efficiency report (and getting grants as this job belongs to a small charity) I've been asked to lag the pipes in...
Replies
Views
Hi need some advice on this odd story, I had a Bosch boiler installed just over 2 years ago by Governments home energy scheme. The company passed...
Replies
Views
Hi, moved into a home a year ago with what is probably an old heating system. There is a gas boiler linking to radiator central heating, and a...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock