Discuss Home energy services (e.on) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Millsy 82

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Anybody ever worked for them what they like?

There is a job going around me with good money. So seriously considering it.

I've got a mate on there, he tried to convince met to join. Partly because he gets a recommendation fee. He said hours were 8-6 and call out which out me off. Did say they keep you to your area and max 6 jobs a day. Not sure how realistic that is though.

I've got a mate on there, he tried to convince met to join. Partly because he gets a recommendation fee. He said hours were 8-6 and call out which out me off. Did say they keep you to your area and max 6 jobs a day. Not sure how realistic that is though.

I thought it would something like 8-6 but during the summer it's a 4 day week apparently. 6 jobs is ideal though depending on what your area is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Home energy services (e.on) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock