Search the forum,

Discuss Home care did not resolve the problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

osmium710

My boiler ceased to function and Home care came to 'fix' it apparently a stuck gas valve - well boiler works on CH but not the hot water - seems to be to do with a noisy Honeywell valve - which goes on when the HW is put on but this does not fire up the boiler - hence a request as to whether there is a simple solution or i need the plumber to come back - did see a comment about replacing the motor but maybe that out of my skill set. Appreciate any suggestions

:welcome: osmium710 :) You need to get them back! Nothing you can do alas! IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Home care did not resolve the problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good Afternoon all, I am hopeful someone may be able to offer some guidance on the following. In the home we have a gas boiler (serviced annually, October time) providing hot water to the CH system which is split into 3 zones (Honeywell 2-way valves) and it also heats the HW tank (Tribune...
Replies
Views
This sounds like an examination question but it really is a problem two different plumbers have been unable to resolve after spending several hours studying my hot water system. My flat has a vented hot water system supplying hot water to the kitchen and bathroom taps. The pump is a Stuart...
Replies
Views
Good morning, wondered if anyone can advise please on a resolution? My set up at home is that I have a 4-bed detached with 21 radiators (includes 4 towel rails), a 6m x 4m orangery/conservatory that was built last year with under-floor heating, and a Megaflo for storing hot water. The UFH...
Replies
Views
I currently have a Vaillant ecoTEC Plus 438 system boiler which is 13 years old. I have been having problems with the boiler which potentially boils down to the heat exchanger so I am now looking to bite the bullet and have a new boiler installed. My set up at home is that I have a 4-bed...
Replies
Views
S
Hi All I had an unvented cylinder fitted about 6 years ago. It only supplies hot water to my shower. I was hoping for a much better flow rate from the shower but it seemed no different from the original combi boiler hot feed. There is (unusually) a lever that lets me select the combi or the...
Replies
Views
Steveo111
S
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock