Discuss home brew in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

migoplumber

Does anybody on here, brew their own wine?

im a bit of a beginner, and in my most recent batch of sarsperella, it seems to taste a bit chemically, (according to wife) any advice appreciated.

ta.
shaun

I used to make a lot. Did you rinse the demijohns properly after sterilising?

Mike

i think thats it mike, i remeber sterilising, but dont remeber rinsing.

is there anything i can do now or shall i just give it to the dogs?

shaun

Just chalk it down to experience.

Did you use a kit or source your own ingredients?

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to home brew in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Most grateful for any advice on the fittings reqired to enable 22mm feeds into the mixer taps via the chrome extension pipes customer supplied in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, new to this forum and looking for a bit of advice please. Have been noticing recently some odd behaviour with our hot water system. If...
Replies
Views
Hi Guy's, Looking for some advice on an issue I have having with a recently installed thermostatic mixer shower in my ensuite. Everything was...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some urgent advice. I've Just come home after going out for evening, to discover hallway floor and kitchen floor covered in water. On...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock