Discuss Hole saw size in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to put a standard inch 1/4 waste grating in a stainless steel tray, was thinking to use a 38mm hole saw then chamfer the edges so it sits right , what size hole would you advise ?

Don`t you mean inch 1/2 if your gonna drill a 38mm hole?

Just offer the waste up to the hole saw sizes in your kit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hole saw size in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
My mum is trying to connect a washing machine and dishwasher in her kitchen. She got a guy out to do the job and he ended up making a hole in her...
Replies
Views
Hi, came across this old push fit waste pipe. Stripped out the old shower and it was a 40mm waste pipe siliconed in the fitting. The fittings at...
Replies
Views
D
small hole in plastic waste pipe which is the better fix ? Hi there need some advice please, i have drilled a small hole in the plastic waste pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an opening on the 'manifold' (I think that's what its called) on my soil pipe. It appears to be a non-standard size - about 51mm...
Replies
Views
Morning all. What size diamond holesaw do you use for drilling the hole in a quartz countertop for a basin waste to go through? I have a house...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock