Discuss ..hmmm something new.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi JC I agree with you the patent office floor is littered with devices that are protected but nobody wants to buy . I think Chris will do well with this because of marketing and some multi large outfits might well specify it - thats the trick. My company host a number of devices and help their inventor - succeed or save plenty of £ssss not progressing a notion that as you say has no legs.

So does it keep filling the system to a set pressure? What happens if you get a big leak, split rad for instance. House flooded? Not being funny, just curious
Same as an open-vented system. How about using either in conjuntion with Water Block Shut Off Valve - 13756 - Isolating, Flow Control & Service | BES.co.uk (from what I can gather, this device stops flow if more than a pre-set value (5-50l) is exceeded in one go, but the instructions are slightly vague).

Same as an open-vented system. How about using either in conjuntion with Water Block Shut Off Valve - 13756 - Isolating, Flow Control & Service | BES.co.uk (from what I can gather, this device stops flow if more than a pre-set value (5-50l) is exceeded in one go, but the instructions are slightly vague).
Essentially you have it Ric :)- with a not rocket science extra one way valve. Its taken 5 years and many £'s to set it up, using patent attorney and commercial lawyers to protect it EU wide and in the far east (selected areas). MFD is on sale now to non end user initially then B&Q and Amazon soon as its an out the box diy fit in 5 mins - It it is manufactured and backed by Flowflex largest manu of plumbing and heating fittings in Uk. Thats what my company do for myself and others who approach us with ideas. My patent is available for anybody to see world wide

Essentially you have it Ric :)- with a not rocket science extra one way valve. Its taken 5 years and many £'s to set it up, using patent attorney and commercial lawyers to protect it EU wide and in the far east (selected areas). MFD is on sale now to non end user initially then B&Q and Amazon soon as its an out the box diy fit in 5 mins - It it is manufactured and backed by Flowflex largest manu of plumbing and heating fittings in Uk. Thats what my company do for myself and others who approach us with ideas. My patent is available for anybody to see world wide
how much per unit

Reply to ..hmmm something new.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone recommend a toilet, sink plunger. It’s not something I do a lot of, but it will be handy to carry on the van, for when needed. Don’t...
Replies
Views
How to fix this? I am in a pickle here. Have to converge water two pipes into one. He fixed something honey trap or something idk.
Replies
Views
Hello I’m hoping for some perceptive / input as I’m a long-distance landlord trying to unpick the best thing to do. Gas safety certificate was...
Replies
Views
Hi All, So something may be slightly different to the usual posts and looking for some advise or whether anyone has been in a similar predicament...
Replies
Views
Seems to be some flaws in the brass of this tap (faucet?). It has fine scribbly black lines crossing from the inner of the pipe to the outside...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock