Discuss ..hmmm something new.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Neat idea. But only if you can get to the nuts. No goood if it’s fully built in cistern, like geberitt etc.
Would work on a pan against built in furniture though.

That’s what I was also getting at mate. 2 great minds and all that.:D:D
MFDJUNE2018007.jpg

Only really if the flushpipe has been cut too short which I see alot. Flush one installed with abit of silicone to hold it in the pan and they never leak/pull out.

So your one of those :D

Reply to ..hmmm something new.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone recommend a toilet, sink plunger. It’s not something I do a lot of, but it will be handy to carry on the van, for when needed. Don’t...
Replies
Views
How to fix this? I am in a pickle here. Have to converge water two pipes into one. He fixed something honey trap or something idk.
Replies
Views
Hello I’m hoping for some perceptive / input as I’m a long-distance landlord trying to unpick the best thing to do. Gas safety certificate was...
Replies
Views
Hi All, So something may be slightly different to the usual posts and looking for some advise or whether anyone has been in a similar predicament...
Replies
Views
Seems to be some flaws in the brass of this tap (faucet?). It has fine scribbly black lines crossing from the inner of the pipe to the outside...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock