Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Hive connected to an existing twin programmer and roomstat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Inverness

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
hi guys, can someone advise how to connect a hive to existing s plan system? It is a danfoss twin programmer.
Cheers

Reply to Hive connected to an existing twin programmer and roomstat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

hi could someone please tell me how a Danfoss tp9000 programmer with a remote sensor is wired to an existing s plan system?
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to link a Hive heating & hot water dual channel receiver to an old Vaillant THERMOcompact VU GB 242/1 E system boiler. It has an...
Replies
Views
Hi I’m looking to install the above. Atm I have an older one fitted (old wireless thermostat and old receiver that’s wired into my combi boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Honeywell ST699 programmer which is working fine but I want to learn how to decommission it (disconnect it from the rest of the...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone - despite my best efforts I can't seem find a clear answer on how to wire a single channel Hive Receiver to a Worcester Bosch...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock