Search the forum,

Discuss High level WC in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

The gaffer has decreed we should get a high level wc to replace the downstairs one. For a change I actually concur with her that it would look nice.
They seem, like most things, to vary wildly in price. Is there anything I should specifically look for in the specs or any particular make who are good at these?

Sorry I only ever take them out, would look at a matched cistern and pan or something to suggest cistern can be used on all pans coz a straight drop from that height could make for a hell of a flush, maybe a wc/bidet combo😳

Stick to branded sanitary ware as below they all seem to have the Victorian type look which may not suit everyone's taste . Kop

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210304-063401.png
    Screenshot_20210304-063401.png
    327.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20210304-063426.png
    Screenshot_20210304-063426.png
    371.2 KB · Views: 8
Have a look at Burlington too.
If you’re minted go for a Thomas Crapper, unfortunately the recent quality has dropped off and they really aren’t worth it now.

The Ideal looks the sort I am after. The Burlington looks very mind you the aluminium cisterns are a bit pricey, suppose done for weight only. Pity there is nowhere open near me where I can go and look at them.

Reply to High level WC in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
Hello, Getting some work done in my downstairs WC and my installer and given me a list of products to buy with some recommendations. We are...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Hi all This is only about my third/fourth post, so go easy. Also, I'm only an enthusiastic amateur, not a pro... I'm having issues with the...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock