Search the forum,

Discuss How high should a concealed cistern be? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello,

Getting some work done in my downstairs WC and my installer and given me a list of products to buy with some recommendations.

We are replacing the exposed cistern toilet with a hidden one. It will be a back to wall, floor standing pan with a shelf above it to put stuff on. I've been looking at the Geberit concealed cisterns as they seem to be pretty good. On their website they have a bunch of different sizes. For example their "Omega" range are 82, 89 or 102cm high. The Kappa is also 82cm high. They also have a delta and sigma range but these specify a different measurement (12cm?)

Anyone with experience with putting these in know what the most common/ideal height should be?

We fit a lot of Geberit concealed cisterns and normally use a Delta kit with plate. From memory you need about 1.1m ish in height and they are 120mm deep. When fitted to their measurements the flush plate is higher than the seat when up, some of the smaller ones mean the seat hits the flush button.

As above get it fitted at a decent height to avoid the toilet seat clashing with the flush plate đź‘Ť

Attachments

• 20211026_165953.jpg
    20211026_165953.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 14
  • PXL_20210923_153418600.jpg
    PXL_20210923_153418600.jpg
    471.9 KB · Views: 14
Thanks. I was looking at the omega which requires an installation height of 980mm but with a pan measuring 405mm in height and a toilet seat with 460mm height when raised, I think this will make contact if the button was installed on the front.

Reply to How high should a concealed cistern be? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock