Search the forum,

Discuss High level WC in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

The gaffer has decreed we should get a high level wc to replace the downstairs one. For a change I actually concur with her that it would look nice.
They seem, like most things, to vary wildly in price. Is there anything I should specifically look for in the specs or any particular make who are good at these?

Sorry I only ever take them out, would look at a matched cistern and pan or something to suggest cistern can be used on all pans coz a straight drop from that height could make for a hell of a flush, maybe a wc/bidet combo😳

Stick to branded sanitary ware as below they all seem to have the Victorian type look which may not suit everyone's taste . Kop

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210304-063401.png
    Screenshot_20210304-063401.png
    327.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20210304-063426.png
    Screenshot_20210304-063426.png
    371.2 KB · Views: 7
Have a look at Burlington too.
If you’re minted go for a Thomas Crapper, unfortunately the recent quality has dropped off and they really aren’t worth it now.

The Ideal looks the sort I am after. The Burlington looks very mind you the aluminium cisterns are a bit pricey, suppose done for weight only. Pity there is nowhere open near me where I can go and look at them.

Reply to High level WC in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A gardener/landscaping friend of mine is going to install an irrigation system in a customer's garden. He asked me to pop around and measure the pressures and flowrates...
Replies
Views
Hello, Getting some work done in my downstairs WC and my installer and given me a list of products to buy with some recommendations. We are replacing the exposed cistern toilet with a hidden one. It will be a back to wall, floor standing pan with a shelf above it to put stuff on. I've been...
Replies
Views
I have started fitting new radiators in my house. The lounge kitchen gets very cold in the winter and is a big room that has previously had an extension put on it and is 19.5 metres by 6.5 metres with a 2.25metre high ceiling. I started by replacing an old radaitor with a 1200x 600mm K2. Which...
Replies
Views
Two connected houses in our 70s condo development, everyone served by one water meter at the road. 833 has 40 lbs of pressure while attached house 835 has over 100 lbs. -- no problems in either house or immediately outside -- and no pressure relief valves or shutoffs. Plumber traced the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was not working. He changed both valves and still the radiator was not working. He put some chemicals in and said it should break up anything that is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock