Discuss High efficiency pumps and programmers, beware. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo21

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Today i fitted a new lifestyle 112 on a gravity system, and I couldn't stop power going to the pump. Rang lifestyle, and the draw from the pump fuses the programmer into constant power to the pump. A resistors required! I fitted the pump three months ago, oh joy.

What pump was it and what resistor and where to fit said resistor

What pump was it and what resistor and where to fit said resistor

I think the pumps a lowera. They said a grundfoss needs one as well. I guess the resistor goes on the pump lead.

I think the pumps a lowera. They said a grundfoss needs one as well. I guess the resistor goes on the pump lead.

had this a while back and posted on here with the grundfoss 2ups and iflo programmer grundfoss would not admit it until I said there was a known problem and they sent a lead with resistor .they still don't put this lead in the box - any grundfoss reps on here willing to advise if this is sorted yet as I have been using wilo since

Grundfos dropped the ball for a while, this issue and the stupid push connections they have now revised,they seem to have sorted out the issues but I'm the same, Wilo pumps are great and I prefer them to grundfos now, unless replacing like for like on a repair.

Didn't the ups2 come with a new lead with a suppressor on it?

I have heard that wilo pumps are the bees knees now. I might give them a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to High efficiency pumps and programmers, beware. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock