Search the forum,

Discuss Hi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Karl

Hi all,

My name is Karl, Ive just started a plumbing course at my local collage, and have been told that this forum is very helpfull.

I am not working in the trade at present howvere would like to be in the next few months.

In the meantime I would like to aid my learning with the use of a DVD, can anyone suggest any good DVD's I can watch at home to help me on my way.

Thanks,

Karl

Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK!

Welcome to UKPlumbersForums.co.uk Karl. Thanks for introducing yourself.

Thanks, I'll take a look. :)

Rgds,

Karl

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone I'm about to progress from Level 2 C&G to Level 3 (starting in September): I'd always thought i would do the Level 3 Gas, as this was...
Replies
Views
Hello Plumbers/Gas Engineers, Excuse if this question has been raised but i am in a slight dilemma and for the past 2 weeks the internet has not...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Hope you are all well. My name is Henry and I am Dorset based, and looking to get into the Plumbing trade. I will have completed my...
Replies
Views
Over the summer I completed a level 2 diploma in plumbing (City and Guilds 6035) with Able Skills and am now looking to complete the NVQ level 2...
Replies
Views
Hello to all, Thanks in advance to any help or comments you can offer me. I’m a 29 year old lad who has been working in a small firm, mainly...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock