Search the forum,

Discuss Hi guys, can you tell me if this transformer has leaked, it's a PCB for a baxi 105he in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi guys, can you tell me if this transformer has leaked, it's a PCB for a baxi 105he

Attachments

• IMG-20200206-WA0004.jpeg
    IMG-20200206-WA0004.jpeg
    146.8 KB · Views: 35
Yes looks that way time to call a gas safe engy out

Whole pcb I’m afraid

Thanks Shaun, is it worth buying one or would it be better to replace the boiler with it being quite old? Noticed a leak from 3 way valve also

that’s up to you I’m afraid but the new baxi 800 have a 10 year warranty

Reply to Hi guys, can you tell me if this transformer has leaked, it's a PCB for a baxi 105he in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I wanted to ask is there a function to remove air from a Baxi duo tec combi 24 HE A. If there is can some one kindly tell me the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys What are the classic fault symptoms of pcb issues on baxi/potterton? Though I can get some heating and hot water out of mine, it's still...
Replies
Views
Hi all,new to the forum and hoping to get some guidance through the boiler minefield . We moved into a 70s bungalow last Feb,its got a Greensted...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some urgent advice. I've Just come home after going out for evening, to discover hallway floor and kitchen floor covered in water. On...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking to see if anyone can give some advice please. My Baxi boiler has been losing pressure and I am having to top it up approx. every 4...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock