Discuss Hi from Georgel - New Member 29 years old from Stockport - Looking for Apprenticeship in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Georgel

Hi All,

My name is Georgel. I'm 29 years old and doing part time plumbing NVQ Level 2 with Stockport College.

What I'm really looking for is an apprenticeship or work experience.

I believe that an apprenticeship doesn't cost the employer anything as they claim it back off the government through the apprenticeship scheme.

I have my own car and some tools.

If you need help or know someone who does, please get in touch.

Thanks

Re: Hi from Georgel - New Member 29 years old from Stockport - Looking for Apprentice

hello and welcome, good luck with your training

Re: Hi from Georgel - New Member 29 years old from Stockport - Looking for Apprentice

Hi Georgel

:welcome2:

I believe that an apprenticeship doesn't cost the employer anything as they claim it back off the government through the apprenticeship scheme.

I am afraid you believe wrong. There are grants available but they come nowhere near to covering the cost.

Good luck anyway.

welcome along georgel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi from Georgel - New Member 29 years old from Stockport - Looking for Apprenticeship in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take...
Replies
Views
Welcome again! I'm 45, a Registered Adult nurse working in busy, acute medical wards. At work, I almost constantly deal with fluids and tiny...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hey everyone, my name's Loren, I'm 31 and I recently finished my level 2 NVQ plumbing diploma at college and I'm looking for someone to help me...
Replies
Views
My names Keir Wheeler and I'm 20 years old and I have recently finished my level 3 plumbing course. I have plenty of experience with companies...
Replies
Views
Back