Currently reading:
Hi from Georgel - New Member 29 years old from Stockport - Looking for Apprenticeship

Discuss Hi from Georgel - New Member 29 years old from Stockport - Looking for Apprenticeship in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Georgel

Hi All,

My name is Georgel. I'm 29 years old and doing part time plumbing NVQ Level 2 with Stockport College.

What I'm really looking for is an apprenticeship or work experience.

I believe that an apprenticeship doesn't cost the employer anything as they claim it back off the government through the apprenticeship scheme.

I have my own car and some tools.

If you need help or know someone who does, please get in touch.

Thanks

Re: Hi from Georgel - New Member 29 years old from Stockport - Looking for Apprentice

hello and welcome, good luck with your training

Re: Hi from Georgel - New Member 29 years old from Stockport - Looking for Apprentice

I believe that an apprenticeship doesn't cost the employer anything as they claim it back off the government through the apprenticeship scheme.

I am afraid you believe wrong. There are grants available but they come nowhere near to covering the cost.

Good luck anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi from Georgel - New Member 29 years old from Stockport - Looking for Apprenticeship in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back