Search the forum,

Discuss Hi I'm 20 years old and I am a fully qualified plumber and looking for a apprenticeship. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
My names Keir Wheeler and I'm 20 years old and I have recently finished my level 3 plumbing course. I have plenty of experience with companies like fortem in Birmingham and abs heating in Gloucester. I am now looking for an apprenticeship to start my career as a plumber and eventually gas engineer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi I'm 20 years old and I am a fully qualified plumber and looking for a apprenticeship. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take me out a couple days of the week to help me get more experience. I did 1 week of work experience at equans doing maintenance but i wouldn’t mind...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone My 20 yr old son is about to complete his C&G level 2 in May and requires an apprenticeship to go on to Level 3 and eventually Gas Safe. Is there anyone on this forum from Halifax, or nearby areas that are looking for an apprentice? If not, he could do the odd few hours or...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a career change, currently working as a Mechanical Design engineer and have done so for the past 10 years, I'm now 27 years old and looking for a trainee/plumbers mate role while I obtain the required qualifications. I have designed and fully fitted out a bathroom and two...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am a junior plumber based in South East London (Zone 1), but can get to most areas quite easily. In terms of Qualifications I have completed level 2 Diploma in Plumbing and Heating with 1 years experience working as an emergency response engineer primarily carrying out maintenance...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Hope you are all well. My name is Henry and I am Dorset based, and looking to get into the Plumbing trade. I will have completed my Level 2 Diploma in Plumbing in August this year, and have already signed on to the Level 2 NVQ as well as my Unvented and Water Regs certs, to start after...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock