Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Hi All From micktheplumber in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mick,

Welcome to the forum. What jobs have you got on at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi All From micktheplumber in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, love all things plumbing from diy perspective, new heating inbound so no doubt will be on again soon
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I am new here and hope you don't mind me picking your brains for some help and guidance?
Replies
Views
M
Hi, I woke up this morning with cold water (mains) from downstairs tap but no hot water from downstairs tap, and no water at all from all the...
Replies
Views
Mike Young
M
Hi guys, few years off doing the work but I like to plan. Can a soil stack be rerouting away from the house, over an extension roof? Reason to...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a worchester heat slave 18/25 and continually needs bleeding of the Kero, runs all day when bled. when it cuts out on the stat it wont...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock