Search the forum,

Discuss Hello all from Northern Ireland. in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi guys, I am new here and hope you don't mind me picking your brains for some help and guidance?

Reactions: Lou
Hello and welcome

Welcome!

Have you been working on anything recently?

Reply to Hello all from Northern Ireland. in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I’m a 20 year old in Northern Ireland, since I’ve left school I’ve been at home farming. But now I’m looking to to pick up a trade, I was thinking plumbing probably but I’d heard heating engineer would be worth looking into, any advice? I have two a levels and a btech in engineering if it...
Replies
Views
As recommended by the welcome email, hello all, my name is James Pirie and I am not a plumber but a keen DIY enthusiast mostly due to the severe lack of plumbers available in our area of the North West of Sutherland in Scotland. I have done some pipework, tap replacements and fixed some leaking...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with the experience I have picked up over a lifetime. I can make copper pipe runs isolaters taps sink shower etc but me and the missus have bought a small...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope all is well. New on here. I am on bimmer forum UK for the BMW car. & not to forget the Xbox forum, my 2 things that I love & my wife of course...lol.. I do put a little info in (not sure if it's a help to folk but ..) So I hope I can do the same here. Thanks for all you letting me...
Replies
Views
    • Love
Hi folks, old and new. I'm back on the tools, back on the forums. I'm working for myself since the start of this year and just know I will be needing your help and advice sooner or later, probably sooner. This place is too good of a resource to miss out on, especially flying solo, so here I am...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock