Discuss hi all any one want free labour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

paul71

hi all
i've just finihed my 6129 tech cert and i'd like to get the nvq bit out of the way, so if any one in the east yorkshire/hull area would like some free labour/dogs body i'd be happy to help you as long as i can get some of my nvq stuff filled in and ticked off.

i'm not proud so i'll quite happy take any thing that will let me get the nvq out of the way, i can work nites weekends etc, i also was mad enough to take part p and other elec courses (17th, 2392 inspection and testing, part p full scope, pat testing 2377) so i can swap electical work for plumbing work to finish my nvq

hope some one can help

paul

Hi mate, I had trouble with mine at the time and I would love to help you kist to get those bits signed off but unfortunately I live a long way away.

Good luck with it. Ticking all those boxes can be a nightmare. I worked for free one day a week for two years to get mine done. Daft but it gad to be done.

Best wishes,

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to hi all any one want free labour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Thanks for accepting me. I'm hoping some of you might be able to help? I'm 36 years old, last year I completed my level 2 City and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Well, this is a new one on me. Has anyone got any thoughts on the following? I completed a bathroom job and invoiced for the last portion of...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m hoping someone can help – I need a bit of advice / help as I'm not sure if the recent cold spell is too much for the UFH in the main...
Replies
Views
Hello, In my house I have UFH on the ground floor. It works in a very strange way. I am sure that it never heats up well because I have never...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock