Search the forum,

Discuss HETAS qualified in Surrey. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howsie

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Can anybody recommend someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to HETAS qualified in Surrey. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I run a small plumbing and heating company. I am looking for a commercial gas engineer to help out with a few call outs, servicing, safety checks etc. Most work around London, Kent, Surrey, Sussex area. Ideally looking for someone self employed or another small business who could work...
Replies
Views
We are currently looking for a qualifying party to register for a C-37 plumbing license in Arizona. We currently are a general contractor for a semi conductor facility build and need a qualified individual to join our team. This would be a very laid back position with very limited demand. If...
Replies
Views
Hi I am a newly qualified gas engineer in Norwich and looking to gain some experience by working alongside someone. I am happy to travel a reasonable distance. Any advice would be gratefully received. thanks
Replies
Views
G
Hi - I've had some conflicting advice so looking for confirmation please - what size should a heat sink radiator for a log burner/boiler be? I've been told by one installer 10% of output to water and another 20%. I can;t find aything in building regs and can;t find a HETAS document with that...
Replies
Views
G-laaar
G
We have a gravity fed hot water system in our the house we have just recently moved into. It works fine with the downstairs shower, however we are about to upgrade the upstairs bathroom and are considering installing a shower bath. My concern is that although there is more than sufficient...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock