Discuss Help want to post photo can't find instructions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jillian

Hi
would like to post photo of my problem.Can't find how to upload, Sorry, proberly that easy I've missed.
have 3 resized Photos, how do I upload to you.
Thanks.

Regards Jillian

Thanks Bod,
what I wasn't doing was opening individual photos.
managed to post under "5 year system whats this crud?"
Still didn't get it totally right. As 2 thumbnails and one larger photo in post.
But better.thanks again.
Regards Jillian

No worries if you get stumped email them me and I'll upload to your post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help want to post photo can't find instructions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Everyone, I hope someone might be able to help please. I hope this isn't a daft question. I am trying to remove the side panels on my...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone - despite my best efforts I can't seem find a clear answer on how to wire a single channel Hive Receiver to a Worcester Bosch...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I want to increase the system pressure to 1.5 bar. Following the user manual (found one online) and some YT videos the filling link...
Replies
Views
Hi, I seem to have lost a bleed nipple from one of my rads somehow. It’s a double rad, one side of the rad has a nipple, the other is gone and I...
Replies
Views
J
I have an Arteform shower valve in my bathroom - top lever for the main shower head, middle for the handheld hose and bottom is the thermostatic...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock