Discuss Hello from South Birmingham in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

12colmore

I'm rather a rarity nowadays as I'm a mechanical maintenance fitter having worked at the same local 'chocolate manufacturer' for almost 40 years 'man and boy'. I'm the third generation, my father and grandfather both having worked 40 years plus at the same place, though sadly I will be the last. We have lived in the same house for almost 30 years and as the house had to be 'done up' when we purchased it I know how all my plumbing system works, equally all the wiring!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello from South Birmingham in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello. My name is Ştefan (or Steven, if you like). I'm from Bucharest, capital of Romania. Borned here, raised here. My passion for some old...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Hello. I hope someone here has the expertise to help. I know exactly what situation it took awhile. On the loft on the 6th floor there is a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a Heatmiser UFH installation, 7-8 years old now. This week we noticed that a few of our heating zones were not warming up, even...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Apologies for the mammoth post but my neighbours and I really need some advice... I recently purchased a flat that was built in 2016...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock