• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Hello Everyone in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

G-MART

Good morning everyone. I am a new member, and am posting to Introduce myself. I have worked in various aspects construction for many years.

I have just had planning approved on a bungalow to add large dormers and a complete remodel on the ground floor. This is going to be our family home.

Hoping if I get stuck on any aspects or need advice I can call on the expertise here

Spoiler alert 'I already need some advice!'

Reply to Hello Everyone in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net