Search the forum,
  • Thread starter Tilernotplumber
  • Start date
  • Replies 2
  • Views 691
  • hello

Discuss Hello all . in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tilernotplumber

Firstly hello,secondly as username suggests I am a tiler(ceramic) not plumber ,I am mechanically minded as have previously worked as maintenance engineer in major uk factory before starting up as a self employed tiler in 2001, I do often have to remove rads loos basins and on the odd occasion fit new sanitary ware when doing a complete bathroom/wetroom installation for instance.I have joined the forum for advice regarding my 6yr old combi-boiler which appears to made from from scrap metal parts and needs new washers on a regular basis , I will try to post pictures and more info later but be patient please as computers just aren't me!

Welcome along mate, hopefully the boys will go easy on you being a tiler lol. Help with gas stuff will be restricted though so hope you understand the reasons why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello all . in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come over the wrong way so please keep in mind I am 57 and at school in the 70s back then was kicked out the lessons and put in remedial classes (before...
Replies
Views
Hi all, just got round to registering on the new website, which is excellent timing since I am just starting to plan our wetroom refurb. I'm happy doing basic plumbing - fitting close coupled loos, basins etc - but this is going to be a whole new level of challenge, and one which might require...
Replies
Views
Hello gents. I'm stuck on this one so could use a few tips. I'm a maintenance engineer and the building I work in is very old which means that the majority of local isolation points are either seized or nonfunctional. Generally, a leak means isolating the whole site via the plant room or cutting...
Replies
Views
This is perhaps a long shot, but anyway... I live in a block of flats in Beijing, and the heating is provided by a metropolitan heating system. The block's system seem to be split into two - top 10 floors and the lower 10 floors are heated separately. My flat is on the 10th floor, and our...
Replies
Views
I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being reported to me, that concerns me forum-wise. The aim with this place is to be really helpful. No matter what the Original Poster (OP) has come here...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock