From the United States of America? - Checkout our specific plumbing forum for you:USA Plumbing Forum

Discuss Temporarily sealing live leaks on larger pipe? in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello gents. I'm stuck on this one so could use a few tips. I'm a maintenance engineer and the building I work in is very old which means that the majority of local isolation points are either seized or nonfunctional. Generally, a leak means isolating the whole site via the plant room or cutting in live and slamming on a lever valve which is something I would rather avoid if necessary. I have some of those Kibosh pipe clamps for 15mm and 22mm which work a treat so I am wondering what methods there are for sealing live leaks on larger pipes (28-35mm). I was thinking along the lines of a quick setting metal/epoxy? Is there such a product out there? Any help would be appreciated. Cheers!

ShaunCorbs

Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer

Reply to Temporarily sealing live leaks on larger pipe? in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net. Plumbing questions, answers, tips and tricks.

Plumbing and Plumbers

Plumbing Workwear

Shower Power Booster

Water Underfloor Heating

CORGI Direct for Plumbers

The Wetroom Store

Plumbase Spares