Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Heatslave 20/25 lockout not control unit or burner in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello!!

I’ve got an old heatslave 20/25 running on kerosene. Came up with a lockout today. Tested everything I could. Symptoms, blower not starting. But… The burner runs and the boiler works if I bypass the “back to mainboard” loop for the blower motor live. To be specific, pin 4 pink wire from 832.3 to main board, yellow is the return. Pin 4 pink goes live 240v but yellow doesn’t, yellow attached to brown motor live wire. The “work around” proves that blower, ignition, fuel pump all work fine, but what safety feature am I bypassing. Going to get an engineer in, just curious. Cheers

Reply to Heatslave 20/25 lockout not control unit or burner in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi hoping someone can help with this as its beginning to drive me nuts. Boiler generally well serviced and working fine, no problems with DHW...
Replies
Views
Hello! I am new to the use of oil based boilers and seem to be having a problem with the current one I have (Worcester Heatslave 20/25) The hot...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Since moving to our property in Dec 2017, the Worcester Bosch Greenstar 18/25 Heatslave, has had a recurring lockout problem, which 3 OFTEC...
Replies
Views
I have a Worcester heatslave 20/25 and it stopped working the other night. When I switch the boiler on at the wall the blower starts to run but...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock