Discuss Health and Safety points for job interview in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
High Viz stickers on toolboxes & put a barrier up when there's a lifted floorboard!!!

I said it before & il say it again, nanny state namby pambies :p but I appreciate up you gotta tick these boxes in the big PLC's

Ooh don't forget the heat mat :)

Over 8000 engineers doing between 2-10 jobs a day each. It's not long before common sense escapes someone or a little mishap becomes a catastrophe.

Especially with social media being so powerful. Look at tesco and the bacon Pringles display for Ramadan. Years ago no one would have known these days people on the other side of the world are offended by it.

Old boy trips over your tool box ends up in hospital contracts mrsa ends up there for two months, daughter tweets to complain about it then it gets shared and so on and so on..

Like you say it's Plc trying to limit its exposure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Health and Safety points for job interview in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Short version: I have about 4" of pipe sticking out of a concrete floor in a cupboard. It makes a 45-degree bend as it exists (bent, not with...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
Hello. I hope someone here has the expertise to help. I know exactly what situation it took awhile. On the loft on the 6th floor there is a...
Replies
Views
I have recently moved into a house with the following heating system: Traditional boiler (Worcester Greenstar Ri 24 with only one temperature...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, recently had a bit of a dispute over a quote asking me to break it down etc saying they can buy this from X for Y.. how much is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock