Discuss Have I dropped my self in it here? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 17740

this is I think the latest book, got from Steve Willis for my gas course, permissible drop on existing is permissible, nothing about weather its on the carcass or not

that's why it lists with or without appliances connected :)
without = no appliances or isolated appliances

apprentice or doing your initial assessments?

Initial assessments, got a couple of months of my C&G left and to do my portfolio, before i start it, but no work at the moment with my mate so sucks big time

Initial assessments, got a couple of months of my C&G left and to do my portfolio, before i start it, but no work at the moment with my mate so sucks big time

Haywards heath i'm guessing?
The kev's, adam, mike, steve, malcolm and the rest will look after you :)
just really read up and don't go into the assment thinking you can wing it, you will be out the door!

Popping down there next week

that's why it lists with or without appliances connected :)
without = no appliances or isolated appliances

apprentice or doing your initial assessments?

Without means without, you are surmising it's the same as isolated, nowhere in the IGE document does it say you must isolate the appliances, it says that if an existing system with existing appliances has a drop no more than the specific allowable drop in the table it is a pass, so that means if you have a drop on an existing system it can be left without identifying where it is

well BH rather than HH, but yea, thanks never go in trying to wing it, will study and make loads of notes and hope it all sinks in :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Have I dropped my self in it here? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, we have a back combi heater. Whenever the heating comes on it seems to lose pressure within a few hours and I have to refill each morning...
Replies
Views
Hi, Non-professional / knowledgeable person here. I'm a Brit in Romania who volunteers for a charity building an old peoples home for needy old...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an unvented water heater which for some reason every year causes me issues. At the end of 2023 I noticed that the pressure valve...
Replies
Views
The isolation valve connected directly to our toilet fill valve has started to leak (I assume the washer has deteriorated). I'd like to get a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock