Discuss Have I dropped my self in it here? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
dyzady9u.jpg

This is from IGE/UP/1b
From the section on testing existing systems,
Read point h and the note after it, to me that ends the argument as it says if the drop is less than table 1 figure then it's a pass

EDIT, doesn't look as if it's readable, but on the plus side it means I can't be wrong, if anyone has the doc it's point 5.3.2

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes clearer thanks.
If you get a chance can you please send the page over leaf of the procedure.

Ta muchas :thumbup:

I was inspected by Corgi, Council inspectors, Technical guys ...never once during a TT on a existing installation with a permissible drop was I asked to isolate appliances and retest.....smell of gas ?? document and move on. It's bizarre how ppl can interpret the regs in completely different ways.....does this not signal that there's an issue with the sheer number or clarity of the regs ??

they dole out this innacurate sh*te and require you to learn it lol.
Not a case of misinterpretation on my behalf. A case or reading plain english thats wrong from the outset.

Thankfull for a place like this where issues can be challenged and discussed openly

Last edited by a moderator:
2014-03-09 16.31.03.jpg

this is I think the latest book, got from Steve Willis for my gas course, permissible drop on existing is permissible, nothing about weather its on the carcass or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Have I dropped my self in it here? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, we have a back combi heater. Whenever the heating comes on it seems to lose pressure within a few hours and I have to refill each morning...
Replies
Views
Hi, Non-professional / knowledgeable person here. I'm a Brit in Romania who volunteers for a charity building an old peoples home for needy old...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an unvented water heater which for some reason every year causes me issues. At the end of 2023 I noticed that the pressure valve...
Replies
Views
The isolation valve connected directly to our toilet fill valve has started to leak (I assume the washer has deteriorated). I'd like to get a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock