Search the forum,

Discuss hard working tech cert level 2+3 holder needs plumbers mate job (will work for free) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jay cee

Hello everyone,

Ive been looking for a plumbers mate job or some type of trainee position in the industry for quite a while now, so as I can gain an NVQ level 2, which should only take me around 6 - 8 months.

Im 27 years old and have my own transport, tools and PPE, and Im willing to work for free as giving me the opportunity to work would be a big enough payment in itself. I live in Merseyside but Im willing to travel anywhere in the North West.

Im hardworking and very reliable, easy to get on with, and have already gained a bit of experience doing bathroom jobs off my own back, but without working with a qualified Plumber I cant take my career to the next level.

Hope to hear from someone soon, cheers.

Re: hard working tech cert level 2+3 holder needs plumbers mate job (will work for fr

Hey Check this out!!!

Nishi on 07949 482048

Apprentice needed £40/Day
I am looking for a apprentice to work in the Gas Industry. He/She would not need to have any experience, but need to have a technical mind. Do not need to have a transport, but must have a Valid UK drivers Licence. The job would involve driving, repairing and installation of gas appliances (Boilers, Cooker, Oven, Hobs,) and also plumbing work. Cheap accommodation could be provided for £260 a month. The Job in New Malden, Surrey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to hard working tech cert level 2+3 holder needs plumbers mate job (will work for free) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock