Search the forum,

Discuss hard working tech cert level 2+3 holder needs plumbers mate job (will work for free) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jay cee

Hello everyone,

Ive been looking for a plumbers mate job or some type of trainee position in the industry for quite a while now, so as I can gain an NVQ level 2, which should only take me around 6 - 8 months.

Im 27 years old and have my own transport, tools and PPE, and Im willing to work for free as giving me the opportunity to work would be a big enough payment in itself. I live in Merseyside but Im willing to travel anywhere in the North West.

Im hardworking and very reliable, easy to get on with, and have already gained a bit of experience doing bathroom jobs off my own back, but without working with a qualified Plumber I cant take my career to the next level.

Hope to hear from someone soon, cheers.

Re: hard working tech cert level 2+3 holder needs plumbers mate job (will work for fr

Hey Check this out!!!

Nishi on 07949 482048

Apprentice needed £40/Day
I am looking for a apprentice to work in the Gas Industry. He/She would not need to have any experience, but need to have a technical mind. Do not need to have a transport, but must have a Valid UK drivers Licence. The job would involve driving, repairing and installation of gas appliances (Boilers, Cooker, Oven, Hobs,) and also plumbing work. Cheap accommodation could be provided for £260 a month. The Job in New Malden, Surrey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to hard working tech cert level 2+3 holder needs plumbers mate job (will work for free) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock