Search the forum,

Discuss Grundfos - mini pressurisation units in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

E4gas

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Has anyone every fitted a grundfos mini pressurisation unit . I've got to fit one as well as a low lost header tank ..

Much the same as any other.

Low loss header tank? You mean a buffer?

It still is in your world by looks of it old son!

You mean a low loss header or buffer tank?

Or a tank you're unable to find?

Or requires hiding?

Much confusion!

They are usually connected with an expansion vessel if changing from open vented.
Is this what you mean?

Are we talkin about the G/Fos mains booster thing ? that promises to deliver 14 litres per min to make you mis chosen combi deliver what the manufacture says in the destructions ?

If so I have an opinion.......if not i will keep quite. CHK
Has anyone every fitted a grundfos mini pressurisation unit . I've got to fit one as well as a low lost header tank ..

These units which boost up mains water pressure are a really good beano - all wras approved etc.

Think about it - good profit and fitting rates - unit is easy to fit
made by a good manufacturer. NOW HERE IS THE FUNNY BIT.

Once you fit one unit in a street it will affect the neighbours WHO
WILL ALSO WANT ONE - when the whole street has one they are all
back at square one sharing out the same pityful mains wayter supply but us lot and Mr. Grunfos have made loads.

centralheatking

Last edited by a moderator:
If you study Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs you'll find water very much on the base tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Grundfos - mini pressurisation units in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Has anyone one fit or serviced one of these before; Heatrae Sadia 25l 9004010. It a 25 litre hot water storage cylinder.
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am looking to take my bath out and fit a shower. Regards to tanking. Is it ok to just seal everything with plastic rather than just paint tanking slurry? Thanks in anticipation, best regards Staggers
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock