Discuss Glow Worm Micron 50FF in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gods dad

Hello all.

HELP! does any one know if i need to drain the boiler, to replace the thermistor on a Glow Worm Micron 50FF.

Hello can you tell me why when i undo the brass union nut i get wet?!?!?!

You must be undoing the thermistor houseing or wrong bit because I assure you the thermistor is dry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Glow Worm Micron 50FF in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone tell me of a boiler equivalent to a Glow worm micron 30ff. I am not sure what one I should get?
Replies
Views
C
Got back from a week visiting family over Xmas and our boiler has now started making banging and grinding noises. It’s a British Gas 330 which...
Replies
Views
The flue for a glow worm micron 30ff is apparently obsolete but there must be other flues that would fit it surely, it's just a standard 100mm...
Replies
Views
Went to a customer today their glow worm Ultracom 24 HE goes to fire up then cuts out turning the heating pump off, then does the same again...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Glow-worm back boiler which is giving me grief (I would have upgraded it by now but its a listed building and there's issues with...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock