Search the forum,

Discuss Geberit WC Frame feet rotation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering if anyone can see in issue if I rotate one of the feet on a Geberit WC frame through 90 degrees? One would be toed in as supplied the other facing backwards.

If I rotate one foot through 90 I can get a good joist fix and avoid moving some pipework at the same time.

Cheers

No your fine aslong as its not pointing frontwards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Geberit WC Frame feet rotation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm a DIYer and have a problematic toilet setup to fix: The waste pipe was installed too high for waste to flow out from a standard toilet spigot, so I want to install a wall-hung toilet on a frame to get some extra height. To put it where I want it though, I'll need to rotate the bottom...
Replies
Views
R
Hi all, I'm hoping someone on here will be able to help me with an issue I'm having at home. We've just returned from a week long holiday and have noticed that one of our toilets (a catalano toilet on a geberit frame) seems to have brown water coming up into the toilet bowl. When we flush, the...
Replies
Views
Laurie1987
L
I was wondering if anyone would know if this Tavistock wall hung pan would be compatible with this Geberit concealed cistern . I know they are from different manufacturers but I was hoping that the fixing and pipe centres would be standard. The fixing bolts appear to be right spacing. The waste...
Replies
Views
Morning, Moved house a few months ago and first issue is having a slight leak on tap in kitchen. Went under sink to turn off water and there are four valves I can see as per attached photos. Tried turning all clockwise 90 degrees as per usual but water still coming out of tap. Am I missing...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
As part of a slow DIY bathroom refit I've removed the old toilet from the original location next to the soil pipe (and obviously capped off the branch) and plan to place it the opposite end of the room. I was pretty lucky to find a 110mm sewer waste pipe below the old sink which is the new...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock