Discuss Gas Regulations???? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gary Lee

Can anyone help me find the Gas Regulations online so i can print them off... Im only finding old regs and dead ends.

cheers

They're available on the installer side of the gas safe website. Are you gsr?

no mate, I'm at college just started C&G level 3 gas training ... my tutor gave me a copy for some homework (That sounds funny coming from a 39yr old) but needs it back next week. So i just want my own copy really for reference etc

Can you not just buy the books? Very handy to have with you on site or in the van at all times and much easier to find the correct section etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas Regulations???? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

i am a landlord and have had great advice here. I am using a new gas engineer/plumber who tells me Water Quality testing is now a compulsory part...
Replies
Views
I've had a burst pipe under bathroom floor. Ive had it dug up and made safe with the affected pipe cut and end caps fitted. The pipes are cover...
Replies
Views
Im working on 6 suspended air blowers running old riello G5s.Oil tank is 100m away on ground level so 5m lower than the burners.So each unit has...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Please help me obtain a copy of the user manual for this bath and shower mixer, pictured below. I am particularly concerned about how to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock