Discuss Gas rate app in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he rated it before he found the water?

Normally put my gauge on the boiler to measure incoming pressure at the same time as a gas rate so they correlate, not un thinkable I'd imagine.

You don't check your inlet pressure before gas rating?

i wonder if BG will sell there new gas rate app??

somebodys got to pay for the new tone of blue :)

It's common sense. For instance, you can't make any adjustments on that boiler if the inlet gas pressure is so low.
NO, where does it say that in my post?

Of course I check the inlet pressure before I rate an appliance, although what business of yours it is I can't imagine.

NO, where does it say that in my post?

Of course I check the inlet pressure before I rate an appliance, although what business of yours it is I can't imagine.

How do you do both at the same time, you are clever. Surely the gauge goes on first and then surely you look at it before heading off to the meter. Hey none of my business, I'm sure you know what your doing, don't want you getting upset.

How do you do both at the same time, you are clever. Surely the gauge goes on first and then surely you look at it before heading off to the meter. Hey none of my business, I'm sure you know what your doing, don't want you getting upset.
I would love to stay and discuss the ins and outs of a gas rate with a parts changer but I can't be bothered and you're really, really boring.

Thanks anyway.

This isn't aimed at anyone but can I just ask am I alone in thinking if there is 10mb at the gas inlet then gas rating the boiler is pointless, the first thing you would do is check the pressure at the meter and then once you realise there is water in the service, you would isolate the uncommisioned boiler and contact Transco.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas rate app in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, My customer has a gas fire (Gazco Logic HE fire, about 10 years old). It's a slide control fire. The fire has become difficult to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
I'm looking for a commercial gas engineer to assist with servicing, callouts etc. work is mostly london based but also have sites in kent/essex...
Replies
Views
Neil Ambrose
N
i am a landlord and have had great advice here. I am using a new gas engineer/plumber who tells me Water Quality testing is now a compulsory part...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock