Discuss Gas pressure question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
It states the pressures, doesn't state how to carry out the test ... that document is readily available to anyone with access to Google ... i'm now done with this thread ... i'm not getting anti or anything i like your input on other threads and respect you as an industry professional

Right mate so post 11 doesn't explain anything, I never mentioned your name so don't presume I did thanks

Didn't you see the new rules kris we help these days instead of just having mods close threads

I would say if he was going to try and do something himself which I'm not condoning or suggesting and it's breaking the law and throws your home insurance out the window that no one could stop him and fyi all my info is in the manufacturers instructions so not hard to find

Education and understanding over just having a go I think is the way to go and it's been made clear all the way down the line your require a gas safe engy to do anything related to gas

Also a little question for you

Your working in someone's house and they ask you what your doing and a few questions would you answer them or say no only for a gas safe engy to know

Shaun out

Wow I'm banging my head , deaf ears ,,,
I know we help Shaun but your twisting the hole thing , if I'm working in someone's house then they HAVE A GSR THERE, THEY ARENT GOING TO TRY THEMSELVES IF IM DOING IT, , Also
Shaun I know we don't close as many as croppie used to and it's more laxed but why o why does it flash across the top of the forum in RED , we don't give advice on Gas , if the rules changed that wouldn't flash , please scroll up to the top and wait till it appears,
Like I said I'll easy help even with gas until it passes the threshold , I'm out

Reactions: rpm
Wow I'm banging my head , deaf ears ,,,
I know we help Shaun but your twisting the hole thing , if I'm working in someone's house then they HAVE A GSR THERE, THEY ARENT GOING TO TRY THEMSELVES IF IM DOING IT, , Also
Shaun I know we don't close as many as croppie used to and it's more laxed but why o why does it flash across the top of the forum in RED , we don't give advice on Gas , if the rules changed that wouldn't flash , please scroll up to the top and wait till it appears,
Like I said I'll easy help even with gas until it passes the threshold , I'm out

I get where your coming from but your still giving info out and these days with everything on line it's not hard to find info, if anyone's going to mess with gas don't think a thread closure or banning will stop them

Gas safe won't do anything hs won't either non of the regulating bodies do, until you stop the sale of gas products to the public you won't do any dent

Last post on the matter don't see anything unsafe in my posts op was just asking

Guess we will just have to either disagree and move on

@Lou if you would like to clean any of my posts / delete them all together if they breach any of the forum rules go ahead

Right kris. I have not disagreed with an engineer's advice about pipe sizes. I have disagreed with first engineer's advice that the only option is to run the pipe on the outside of the house (post 37).

Fact: there are two options - inside and outside.

Inside is the advice given by the engineer on Friday and this is the route he will use. End of.

Btw, If I say I won't touch something - it means I won't touch something. Full stop.
You again have disagreed and it will happen more often because it seems a little bit odd that you want to know things in detail. It's fine with us but it has to be asked outside of this forum when your gas safe installer comes. He will surely explain you all you need to know. It is a public forum and people on he will give you as much as advise which is needed anything regarding gas will be not answered as matter of safety. Do not take things wrong it's just a safety reason that's all it is.

We hope we still could help you.

Kind beards,

Ron

Same as Shaun, if i've broken any forum rules then I would like clarification from the administration ... unlike Shaun i'm new to the site, so I would like official clarification if i'm in the wrong .... if i am then i will hold my hands up and take it on the chin like a big boy ... i only want to help out

Well said ron

Ok what about you get the new boiler fitted to the excising gas supply and if its within guide lines all well and good, but with the understanding that if not ! then there will be an extra charge to upgrade the supply pipe,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas pressure question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock