Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Gas fire help please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SwanJack

Originally posted this in the wrong part of the forum (i think), maybe it should be here. Anywho, I have a problem with a powerflue fireplace. When you turn it on the fan runs, but the green gas light that says its ready to be lit does not come on. My first port of call was the pressure switch, which I blew/sucked, but to no avail. I then connected the C and NC wires leading to the switch but still the green light would not come on. Is this likely to be a problem with the PCB?
Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas fire help please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, My customer has a gas fire (Gazco Logic HE fire, about 10 years old). It's a slide control fire. The fire has become difficult to...
Replies
Views
I have a portable gas fire which keeps switching off. The pilot light lifts for 10 seconds, critically above the thermocouple and then the gas...
Replies
Views
Heating and hot water is not working. Plenty of heating oil. I have replaced batteries in thermostat and it seems to be working ok, showing flame...
Replies
Views
Hiya fellow gas engineer. Need some help on this boiler fault. Went out to this E133 Error on a Potterton Titanium 24 (GC: 47-393-39) I checked...
Replies
Views
I got a problem with my boiler,it's got some vibration when it starts to work,it doesn't fire up unless I duck tap and blank half of the air...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock