Discuss Gas central heating vs oil radiators in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

5:30am-7:30am : 22 degrees C
4:30pm-6pm: 22 degrees C
6:10pm-9:20pm: 14 degrees C
Oil radiator for bedroom (1500 watts) from 9:30pm-10pm.

Presumably, the heating thermostat is set at 14 degrees at 6:10pm, but the house is a nice toasty 22 degrees and slowly cools down.

I agree with others, though, that you should just keep the heating on until 9pm or so, and the house should still be warm for a good few hours after that until you go to bed.

Presumably, the heating thermostat is set at 14 degrees at 6:10pm, but the house is a nice toasty 22 degrees and slowly cools down.

I agree with others, though, that you should just keep the heating on until 9pm or so, and the house should still be warm for a good few hours after that until you go to bed.
It might make sense to keep the CH on until 9pm.

I have no idea, the rational behind your temperature settings has made no sense to me. Get some catagorical temperature/cost data to inform yourself.

Reply to Gas central heating vs oil radiators in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
Hello its my 1st post hope im in the right place We brought a new house a medium-large 3 bedroom semi, we moved in the summer. Now coming to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Sorry if question already answered in previous posts, but I can't find a solution to the below: We recently moved house to a new home that...
Replies
Views
I have had a problem where 2 downstair radiators are not heating up the same as the rest of the radiators around the house, now previously i had...
Replies
Views
I need to extend my central heating from my newly built extension in to the old part of my house. I need to feed 3 rads in separate bedrooms on...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock