Discuss Gas Analyser discount in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gary

I think i read on here a while ago that if we quote this forum to a web based shop, there is a discount available. I can't for the life of me remember the details or am i barking up the wrong tree?

Does anyone know the details?

would it be that very ad on the right of this thread .........................................................over here.......
test-meter 5% discount

think it was a member who got banned for spamming the site. selling without permission.

think gas man knows the company name?. but i doubt the discount exists.

What are you after??
I may have a Kane 250 with printer etc available soon. (If I aint allowed to say this then please delete MOD)

I think i read on here a while ago that if we quote this forum to a web based shop, there is a discount available. I can't for the life of me remember the details or am i barking up the wrong tree?

Does anyone know the details?

testo seem to be doing a very good deal on their 455

Kane 250, Kane infared printer, extra printer rolls, probe, carry bag, some gas pads, but its due a calibrate now. About ÂŁ200.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas Analyser discount in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I...
Replies
Views
Hi, My Blanco Kitchen Tap Model Swift BM1420 is leaking. Please see attached photos for details of where water leaks from. What I've done so...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, just a quick one here and i was wondering if someone could give a little advice on their own experience. I don't usually do a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, My chimney failed the test so I need to install a flue liner for my Gazco Stockton gas fire. It was over a year ago when the engineer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock