Discuss Full CH System to two new properties in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sharyan Homes

I am looking for an estimate of what i should expect to pay to supply and fit full CH to two 3bed semi-detached properties. To give an idea of size the overall frontage is 9.6mtr x 10.6mtr back. the project is in Larkhall, South Lanarkshire.

Thanks

Floor Plan.jpg

We are looking at fitting a basic combi system 9 Rads per property. We are still at early stages an plan to start the build (Timber Kit) shortly

Are you the builder supplying and want a labour only price from a plumber/ ch ...or are you a plumber/ ch wanting to know how much...

I am a builder looking for a price on design, supply and fit to completion. As i mentioned we are at the early stages and will also price up the material with a view to looking for labour only. I am sure your aware we are looking for the most cost effective method for what will be standard semi-det properties. No Frills!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Full CH System to two new properties in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I've been reading about the Drayton Wiser system and along the way I began to go down a rabbit hole learning about heating system...
Replies
Views
We are experiencing an issue with CH short cycling on a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 25i ErP boiler. From a cold start the boiler fires for only ~25...
Replies
Views
I am generally a decent handyman, can usually make 2+2=4 and take care of most things to avoid troubling experts with just the basics, but know...
Replies
Views
I am starting a large victorian renovation and it will involve, (amongst everything else) installation of an entirely new heating and plumbing...
Replies
Views
We had a Gloworm Energy 7 30r Boiler fitted in Jan 22 to replace a British Gas Boiler (which was a Glowworm Rebranded ) when the heat exchanger...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock