Search the forum,

Discuss Fuel pump voltage at 80volts in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

D

Dave hall

Hi, just fitted a new fuel pump and control unit to my ecotherm boiler but I still can’t get any fuel to the top of the pump, nothing coming out of the bleed screw but definitely fuel in the bottom of the pump. I checked the voltage to the pump and it’s only 80volts but there is 240volts going into the control unit.
Any ideas

Reply to Fuel pump voltage at 80volts in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes...
Replies
Views
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for some advice on my little bathroom project. I took the bath out. I got a shower jacuzzi thing. The base has 2 wheels in the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock