Discuss Free Drinks! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dotty

From the Sun....

Pub landlord Nick Waters, 33, offers skint drinkers a free pint in return for their soul and frames the signed agreements at the Ship and Pilot in Ilfracombe.

Lame Plumber, You're gonna have to confess all my son!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd sell my ex wife's soul for half a shandy!

Haha ... Brilliant, I'll sell my current wife's for the other half :)
(only joking love, nothing less than half a shandy and a bag of dry roasted nuts for your soul cocka)

Thought for a funny moment there you"d found ya wallet then laughed at how funny that thought was :44:

Should do you under the trades description act, actually thought you were buying us a drink!

From the Sun....

Pup landlord Nick Waters, 33, offers skint drinkers a free pint in return for their soul and frames the signed agreements at the Ship and Pilot in Ilfracombe.

It's the lifeboatmen's pub, never noticed any framed souls to date and I featured in the skittles team twice last year before the back went **** up, but its got the best beer around, loads of real ales and the beer lines are squeaky clean, Nick the barman has turned this place round in a couple of years and its a proper pub, no poncy new age menus here, just beer:) Proves young Nicks a good PR boy getting in the papers.

It's the lifeboatmen's pub, never noticed any framed souls to date and I featured in the skittles team twice last year before the back went **** up, but its got the best beer around, loads of real ales and the beer lines are squeaky clean, Nick the barman has turned this place round in a couple of years and its a proper pub, no poncy new age menus here, just beer:) Proves young Nicks a good PR boy getting in the papers.

Proper pub not a pretencious lager after school club........probably.

Proper beer? None of that co2 forced malarky?

From the Sun....

Pup landlord Nick Waters, 33, offers skint drinkers a free pint in return for their soul and frames the signed agreements at the Ship and Pilot in Ilfracombe.

What is a a Pup Landlord....this place is going to the dogs !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Free Drinks! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
S
I have a brand new, unboxed shower/wet room screen from KRION purchased from Porcelanosa UK. It is the Attica 1 model, as shown in the attached...
Replies
Views
Sebastian T
S
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock