Search the forum,

Discuss For Sale: (sorry Croppie, its oil specific is that ok in here?) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bunker

I have a complete HWOS select box of electrodes. I bought 2 a couple of years ago for some reason..

HWOS is £116 + VAT

Hows about £60

Plus postage which mainland would be about £5?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-02-27 at 20.47.04.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-02-27 at 20.47.04.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 58
me to, I put them in boiler burners and charge customers for the privilege :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to For Sale: (sorry Croppie, its oil specific is that ok in here?) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, thanks for letting me join. After a good few years of undertaking various commercial installations I have packed up for good in this sector. I now have a store full of equipment, that is now for sale. All of the items were bought for specific projects so have had light use only on that...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm. This question is for my own house setup. We are really fortunate to have a large house, about 5,000sqft in total over 3 floors. It was built around...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm. This question is for my own house setup. We are really fortunate to have a large house, about 5,000sqft in total over 3 floors. It was built around...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Hi The onslaught of plumbing questions continues! Sorry folks... The plumber is coming on Monday and will be draining down to do the bathroom etc. I was considering whacking in some system cleaner before he comes, but would need to get some tomorrow. 1. Is it worth using for such a short...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock