Search the forum,

Discuss For Sale - road racing bike in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TomLane

Just acquired a road racing bike, I have no use for it so am selling it!

su8u5yvy.jpg

First refusal to Stan, to stop him breaking in & stealing it off me!

Oh, don't tell EcoWarm (Ian)

That's a much better bike than several of the 'competitors' in my local triathlon last weekend used. One was using a granny bike with a shopping basket still on the front!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to For Sale - road racing bike in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a seemingly impossible problem. I am not a plumber but I can at least understand some of it. We have just had the Water Board inspector...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
So I have multiple fixtures, valves, PRV's, fittings etc that I am looking to get rid of. Where is the best place to sell these things? Most are...
Replies
Views
Hi all! So yes, Richter level 7 earthquake at least. I need to plan an underfloor heating for a 4x4 expedition/overlanding off-road vehicle, and...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock