Discuss flueless gas fire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stani

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Has anybody done a landlords inspection that involved a flueless gas fire, I have been doing these inspections for quite a few years but this is the first time I have found one installed in a property. I have searched GSR and only thing i found was a tech note regarding a fatality due to overgassing of the appliance. Obvious things are check working pressure, ventilation, but other than CO monitoring I cant think of anything else to do, any help would be appreciated

Stani

Gas rate and get a flueless appliance probe for your flue gas analyser, check the limits as they are different to boilers.

cheers Mike
what is the difference between the standard probe and a flueless one?

Just been looking at the Anton site and seen them, I think i had a blonde moment and just saw "flueless gas fire" and ignored the fact that tcookers etc are included.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to flueless gas fire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
    • Agree
Hi all, We've bought a property that has a Worcester Greenstar 37CDi boiler installed, with an old British Gas RS2 Thermostat linked to it. I'm...
Replies
Views
Philip B
P
Evening Changed a guys boiler yesterday. All went ok. Today he has called and says his gas fire which is a verine dtx500 is making a loud...
Replies
Views
    • Disagree
Hi Everyone, I have customer who would like a flueless gas fire installed in a conservatory, but i have no where do put in a permanent vent all...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock