Discuss Flue - passing through adjacent property in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Sure they go through other property and not have communal access in the m and e cupboards ?

Reply to Flue - passing through adjacent property in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an Alpha Intec boiler installed on my loft wall. The flue goes horizontally from the top of the boiler and passes through the wall, exiting...
Replies
Views
Could someone take a look at this for me please? Just had a boiler put in our property on a grant scheme. The boiler is great other than him not...
Replies
Views
Hello! Hope you're all well. I've read guidance and searched the forums before posting this..... Had our boiler serviced and had a risk notice...
Replies
Views
Went to a property earlier today, the vaillant ecotec has a variable flu kit installed. The outlet of the flu goes through the roof, the air inlet...
Replies
Views
Hello new to the forum so will say thank you in advance to all and any assistance you can provide. background: current boiler installed in...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock