Discuss Flue integrity test in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I always do a flue integrity check on the air inlet sample point. Never had an issue.
Doing one today and I realised I don’t know what values the are to be classed as a fail.

Can’t seem to find it in my books either.
Is there a TB I can read to refresh my brain?

Its air intake so the the same as fresh air, anything above normal co levels would indicate a leak from the flue seals into the air intake. This would also result in higher than normal flue readings

Edit quick google search brings up 0-9ppm for normal indoor co levels

Reply to Flue integrity test in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I've air tested pipework for years, typically 4 bar for 30 minutes. I've never had an issue with any pipework that has passed that test...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, My chimney failed the test so I need to install a flue liner for my Gazco Stockton gas fire. It was over a year ago when the engineer...
Replies
Views
Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am a homeowner but caught between a rock & a hard place. I am trying to get a Vaillant ecoTEC 630 plus serviced but the gas safe engineer &...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just had a neighbour knock the door regarding a water hammer issue. My own house developed this issue sometime last year as well which is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock